Rubber Mixer/Rubber Kneader with Electric Heating or Oil Heating
|FOB Price:||US $5,980-36,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,980-36,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: X(S)N-200X30
- Control Type: PLC
- Power Source: Electric
- Working Volume of Mixing Chamber: 200L
- Top RAM: Peneumatic or Hydraulic Double Working
- Trademark: NAYUAN
- HS Code: 8477800
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Rubber Mixer
- Power: 285kw
- Control System: PLC Automatic Simens Brand
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Rubber kneader, Internal Mixer, Rubber Machinery ,rubber internal mixer, rubber dispersion mixer X(S)N-200X30
1. The Rubber Machinery is mainly used for plasticizing and mixing of natural rubber, synthetic rubber, reclaimed rubber and plastics, foaming plastics, and used in mixing of various the degree materials.
2. The rotor adopts rolling bearings for support, so the maintenance work is convenient and the service life is long.
3. The transmission device adopts NGW hard tooth flank planet reducer, which has compact structure, low noise and high efficiency. It furnished with reasonable designing, construction tightly packed, occupying small area, installing convenience, highly efficiency of production, operation simple and humanized.
4. The Rubber Machinery is the advanced new type mixer equipment of rubber and plastics industry, various features are so advanced as the same product of foreign. For seal designing, we get excellent result in sealing and everlasting.
|Total Volume of mixing chamber (L)||30|
|Working Volume of mixing chamber (L)||20||30||60||56||82.5||81|
|Speed of rear rotor (r/min)||40||40||40||6~60||40||6~60|
|Speed ratio of rotors||1:1.16||1:1.15||1:1.15||1:1||1:1.15||1:1.15|
|Pressure of compressed air (MPa)||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8|
|Consumption of compressed air (m3/h)||~15||~20||~35||~140||~60||~60|
|Pressure of cooling water (MPa)||0.3~0.4||0.3~0.4||0.3~0.4||0.3~0.4||0.3~0.4||0.3~0.4|
|Consumption of cooling water (m3/h)||~8||~10||~25||~25||~35||~35|
|Steam pressure (MPa)||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8|
|Steam Consumption (m3/h)||~90||~200||~300||~720||~720|
|Driving motor power (KW)||55||110||220||520||250||450|
|Gross weight (excluding main motor) (ton)||~7.8||~14.85||~23||~23||~24||~24|
It consists of a "w" shape body and two side boards made of high quality steel plates by means of extrusion forming and welding, which are jacked to take the flow of cooling water or steam. It is plated with hard chrome on its internal walls.
Regular Note Pump
Timing injection pump to the sealing system on a regular injection of hydraulic oil, lubrication sealing effect.
Thermal Resistance (or thermal couple)
There is a plug-in thermal resistance or thermal couple in middle section of the bottom of the chamber to be connected to electrical system to inspect and control the mixing temperature.
It is designed to the hollow blades of banbury type. The hollows are connected with axial hole of rotor shaft used as cooling or heating passage. The top edges and the side faces of blades are surface welded with hard alloy and ground, then plated with hard chrome and polished.
A common piping system is adopted for either cooling or heating material in mixing operation. Through the system cooling water or steam is fed in three ways to the cavities of the rotors blades, - the jackets of the mixing chamber and the top ram.
It consists of a rotor with brake, cycloidal gear reducer, TP type worm and worm gear, etc. It is able to actuate the mixing chamber tilting by 140° Around the front rotors.
Dust Stop Device
At the joint between the top of mixing chamber and the cantilevered arm of the machine frame, the dust sealing assembled with curved slotted partings are used for obtaining an excellent and reliable sealing purpose. The end face of the rotor is sealed by end contact sealing with non oil-lubrication and it seals well and is wear-resistance and durable.
Main Driving System
The part is made up with main motor, reducer, connecting gears. It realizes odd-speed rotation of rotors with running face one other.
Pneumatic control system
Pneumatic control system is controlled by PLC order. A bi-directional air cylinder makes the ram up or down. In case of the over load occurs when mixing chamber, the top ram can be raised automatically or manually if necessary, so as to protect motor from overloading.
Electrical Control System
Imported PLC device and electric control components which are all imported products or imported technology products are adopted in the electric control system as to raise control reliability.
Dust Sealing Device
Mixing chamber catchy interface rack cantilever the oil dust seals and timing effect oiling dust, unique structure, the use of copper materials, good sealing performance, no leakage of the glue, powder leakage, do not pollute the environment, but also has easy maintenance and long service life.